Student and Youth Programs
When you participate in our youth programs or student field trips, Canada's Wonderland becomes your own interactive, state-of-the-art classroom (and ultimate playground for after class). We’ve worked with leading educators and subject-matter experts to offer the best in content and impact for student learning at all grades and levels. We make learning FUN!
We make learning FUN for your students as they experience our Physics, Science & Math Days program with in park student activities that coincide with state approved curriculum available for each park location. We offer fun & affordable packages that will Thrill your entire group!
Do your kids have a talent? Showcase it at one of our performance opportunities. Students can take center stage at our unique performing venues to a ready-made audience of park guests.
What’s more, mealtime for your group can be a breeze when you select our all-inclusive catering services.
Curriculum Workbooks can be found below the Performances and Competitions section.
Student and Youth Group Events
From student learning and leading to celebrating and having fun, Canada's Wonderland offers fun and affordable events that will thrill Student and Youth Groups of all sizes and varieties.
Yukon Striker Day
Friday, May 10, 2019
Meet the engineers behind the design and construction of our new world record breaking dive coaster, Yukon Striker! Enjoy exclusive use on Yukon Striker from 9:00am to 10:00am, followed by a seminar at 10:30am inside Wonderland Theatre.
Marketing & Sales Seminar
Friday, May 24, 2019 and Tuesday, June 4, 2019
Broaden your students’ horizons in the fields of Marketing & Sales. Students can see real-world marketing in action as they learn how Canada's Premier Amusement Park sells fun to consumers. This education-packed day includes a special seminar from a marketing professional.
SPARK Leadership Conference
Wednesday, May 29 & Thursday, May 30, 2019
Canada's Wonderland is excited to host the 7th Annual Youth Leadership conference presented by Youth Leadership Camps Canada! Join Fahd Alhattab, Nick Foley, Alison Springer and Cody Deaner for an amazing morning of leadership development for students and fun activities!
Ontario Junior Student Leadership Conference
Friday, May 31, 2019
Grade 7 & 8 Students Only
Canada's Wonderland is proud and excited to be hosting the 4th annual Ontario Junior Student Leadership Conference. Join Fahd Alhattab, Nick Foley, Alison Springer and Cody Deaner for an amazing morning of leadership development and fun!
College & University Groups
Any Operating Day
Great Discounts off our Front Gate Ticket price! College & University Group Tickets are recommended for student associations, frosh or orientation trips, student clubs and programs for groups of 15 or more people.
Physics, Science & Math Days
May 3, 10 and 13 through to June 14, 2019
Give your students a lesson they'll never forget. Our Annual Physics, Science, & Math Program is supported with student activities, group projects, and educational program materials in an effort to support classroom learning before or after your visit.
Graduation Celebration Package
Available weekdays in June
Join us at Canada’s Wonderland to celebrate the Class of 2019 with fun, food and activities!
Any Operating Day
Custom Seminars & Behind the Scenes Tours are designed with you in mind! Learn from various Park staff in Resale (merchandise, food & beverage, games), Public Relations & Special Events, Human Resources, Operations, and/or Maintenance & Construction (engineering).
Grade K - 12
Any Operating Day in May & June
Come with your class any day of the operating season during May and June for thrills and fun! Our Park has been a staple of many Greater Toronto Area schools when they look to take a day off and experience all the excitement of Canada's Premier Amusement Park.
Scare School: Halloween Haunt Seminar
Stay tuned for our 2019 date.
Scare School will take you through all aspects of production - from a set design seminar with the creative directors behind Haunt to a behind-the-scenes tour of a maze…a truly unique experience that combines all aspects of the theatre in one thrilling trip.
Student Meal Options
Add even more fun to your group's day with an affordable and delectable meal option. Make feeding the entire group easier than ever. From a variety of meal and drink vouchers for groups of any size to All-You-Can-Eat options for groups of 50 or more.
Performances and Competitions
Canada's Wonderland offers all kinds of opportunities for young musicians, bands and cheer teams to shine while they perform in front of a supportive audience of park guests.
Festival of Music
May 3, 9, & 10
May 13 through to June 14 (Mon-Fri)
Canada's Wonderland's Festival of Music provides band, orchestra and choral students the opportunity to perform on-site at the Park. Adjudicators listen, evaluate and comment on your group’s performance and every group is awarded a participation plaque.
Annual Cheerleading Competition
Saturday, May 25, 2019
Canada's largest, single day, outdoor Cheerleading Competition in conjunction with the Ontario Cheerleading Federation! Bring your school or competitive team for a fun day of competition on the fully sprung performance floor, and then spend the rest of your day enjoying exhilarating rides!
WonderCoaster Building Contest
Friday, May 10, 2019
Show off your students' ideas for Wonderland's next awe-inspiring roller coaster! This fun and educational contest puts your students' understanding of physics to the test while enjoying this hands-on learning experience that focuses on gravity driven rides, potential & kinetic energy.
Marching Band Performances
Any 2019 Operating Day
Reward your marching band with a day of excitement and thrills at Canada's Wonderland! Your performance members become the centre of attention as they march through the Park. After your performance, spend the rest of your day on the rides!
Performance in the Park
Any 2019 Operating Day
Reward your performance group with a day of excitement and thrills at Canada's Wonderland! Our performing groups program is an excellent opportunity for students to perform in a fun, exciting and relaxed environment with hundreds of spectators. After your performance, spend the rest of your day on the rides!
Use of Rides and Attractions
- All rides are inspected daily and meet the Technical Standards & Safety Authority requirements. Teachers may obtain a copy of our Ontario Amusement Device License if required to get approval for a field trip.
- All school boards are insured with Canada’s Wonderland. A liability certificate is available for your board upon request to help you obtain approval for your field trip.
- Each ride/attraction defines riders safety procedures on signage located at the entrance of the ride. Students with known medical conditions or concerns can review the rider assistance guideline prior to visiting the park
- Procedures are verbally reinforced prior to the ride starting. Any visitor not following the procedures is asked to exit the ride
- Download Safety and Guest Assistance information:
Supervision and Security in Park
For student and youth groups, Canada's Wonderland offers complimentary tickets for chaperones. The number of complimentary tickets varies based on the size of the group.
- Security guards are stationed throughout the park on a daily basis to enforce park policies and ensure the safety of our guests. They regularly patrol their designated areas.
- Schools can help with supervision in the park by assigning chaperones to groups of students. To encourage chaperoning of groups we offer complimentary tickets for supervisors. 1 per 10 paid tickets for grades K to 8 and 1 per 15 paid tickets for grades 9 to 12. If you forsee an issue with our complimentary ticket policies and the chaperones you require for supervision whether it be for a board mandate or for Season Passholders, please contact us at 905-832-7400 or email@example.com.
- Schools are advised to nominate a central location that students should be, should they become detached from the group. The floral flag and the front gate is a good place for this.
- There is a lost person procedure that is enacted should any students become separated from their group. It involves strategic searches by security within the park.
Metal Detectors at Main Entrance
- The safety of our guests and associates is our number one priority. Metal detectors and bag inspections are used at the Front Gate and at Gate 5 (Festival of Music entrance).
- Weapons of any kind and illegal substances are not permitted on Canada’s Wonderland Property. If these items are found during a search, the items and the individual may be turned over to law enforcement.
Adverse Weather Conditions
- Rides will close due to adverse weather conditions, particularly heavy rain, high winds and/or lightning. This is to ensure that the safety of all our guests is not compromised in unpredictable weather.
- A dashboard located inside Front Gate Guest Services can provide information on which rides are in operation. A specific answer as to when closed rides will return to operation is not possible because varying degrees of inclement weather cause different effects on different rides.
- Please be assured that Canada’s Wonderland makes every effort to reopen the rides as quickly and safely as possible after the adverse weather conditions cease. No refunds or rainchecks will be issued due to adverse weather conditions.
Exposure to Sun - Dehydration and Sunburn
- Water fountains are provided at all bathroom locations. Plastic bottled water, including refillable bottles, are allowed inside the park. It is recommended that schools encourage students to bring these to be used in the park for the day. Bottled water is for sale in vending machines and stores
- Sunscreen and hats are available for purchase inside the park. There is also a large number of shaded areas for students to rest and be out of the sun, even while they are in line. First aid is able to assist with treating sunburns. It is recommended that schools enforce the use of hats and sunscreen.