‘Tis the season…for getting outside and enjoying the crisp fall weather, and there’s no better place to enjoy family-friendly Halloween activities than Camp Spooky at Canada’s Wonderland.
Kids and parents alike can join Snoopy and the Peanuts gang every Saturday and Sunday until Oct. 28. to experience scare-free attractions, live shows, costume parties, foam pits, mazes and so much more!
Here are our top five reasons to come out and have some fun at Camp Spooky
1. Halloween mazes for all sizes. Kids will love discovering Peppermint Patty’s Hay Bale Maze and the popular glow-in-the-dark Enchanted Garden Maze. And this season, we’ve introduced another new family-friendly maze, Spirit Manor. Kids will have fun exploring the not-so-haunted maze and meet some interesting characters along the way.
2. Interactive fun. It’s often difficult to get kids to have a bath, but kids will flock to Pigpen’s Foam Pit (much like a bubble bath, minus the water). Kids can also pick out their favourite pumpkin to take home from Linus’ Pumpkin Patch. And they can also dance up a storm wearing headphones in a fun dance party only they can hear at the all-new Silent Disco!
3. Live entertainment. It wouldn’t be a Canada’s Wonderland event without great entertainment. Kids can join Snoopy for an interactive and fun storytime at Spooky Tales with Snoopy, stop by Playhouse Theatre to catch Charlie Brown’s Trick-or-Treat Show, and they won’t want to miss performances by Doo Doo the Clown and Spencer the Magician who will have guests cheering with their exciting, interactive shows.
4. Costumes are welcome. Camp Spooky is a great excuse to dress up the little ones for a day of Halloween fun. They can join in on Lucy Van Pelt’s Costume Contest, parades and trick-or-treating (through Dinosaurs Alive! which is free for the rest of the season...BONUS). The kids will have a blast dressed up as their favourite characters, and parents can get their money’s worth out of the costumes before they no longer fit. Not to mention all the great photo ops available throughout the park.
5. Not only can you experience all these great Halloween activities, but kids can enjoy their favourite rides! KidZville and Planet Snoopy rides will be open throughout the day adding even more fun and adventure to your visit.
And if you need a little more convincing, Camp Spooky is FREE with your park admission. That’s right, the fun, entertainment and treats are included with your ticket. So dress up the kids and come out for some great family-friendly Halloween fun!